Thursday, July 1, 2010

-A Short Letter from The Old Times-

As time’s passing by... there were moments 
Between you and me, we’re used to walk on the clouds
Here in this highland.. to the cloud nine
Places around, seems nothing’s wrong

As time went on ticking...there were feelings
That I thought you still feel as I did
Then I saw you look the other way
Lack of comprehension, something went wrong 

I guess I can go back in time 
To rearrange one big line, the same old days
And stand for the love before it’s gone
But then I really know you take this way just so wrong

As time until this day...there are nothing
Everything I live for now, I have no cause to stay strong
and I can't get back to the way I used to be
When every moment goes completely wrong

and so the life that has gone, it’s beyond endurance to see
that everything won’t be the same
even the moments are back
to put the wrong things right...

No comments:

Post a Comment