Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jurnal Rasa Parte 2

Honey,
This is the second letter from me to you,
among the unlimited messages and chats..
things won't be the same if we're seeing each other...
when I can feel your hands in mine
and caress you in the embrace of my chest 
kissing you straight forwardly on your lips
and feel inside of you that make us fly

But now I see,
no matter where you are now,
and how bad the distance is, miles away from you
I can still feel you near, and I hope you do so
and it makes me feel just fine...

In hoping that you are alright everyday
is the most relieve feeling for me...
Maybe I was afraid and still I am,
to imagine you with someone else inside your heart
but honey,
the time as long as we've been together,
is the only time 
to make us feel stronger...
to believe in each other,
to have faith in each other,
to be honest for each other...

Honey,
in a time I can't forget
is when the first and the last day
I kissed you in the lips
and everytime I feel that,
I feel just fine
and hoping there will be another kisses and caresses.. soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment